Pages

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Hexagon Break

I have been taking a break from hexagons to make gifts for Christmas!
No pictures, because, well, I haven't taken any.

But if I had I probably shouldn't post them just in case someone they were meant for saw them early.  I am a big fan of being surprised when I open presents.  And so I try to give that surprise to others too.

See, when I was 6, my daddy got me a tiny little Swiss Army knife.  One day when I was alone with the Christmas tree and the presents, I saw that the tape had popped up from one side of the box, so I opened it up and saw what it was. Then I closed it back up and had to pretend that I was surprised on Christmas morning. I didn't want to get in trouble for opening it early. I didn't like the feeling, so I never wholeheartedly looked for presents before they were wrapped or shook the wrapped ones to figure out what they were.

I like surprises. And I hope that the ones I give to others are pleasant ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment